Jump to product information
1 of 1

Alvaro Palacios Quinon de Valmira 2019

Alvaro Palacios Quinon de Valmira 2019

Year
Regular price €315.00
Regular price Sales price €315.00
On sale Sold off
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • Country: Spain
  • Region: La Rioja
  • Producer: Palácios Remondo
  • Type: Red
  • Grapes: Garnacha
  • Oenologist: Álvaro Palaçios

98 points Robert Parker, 98 points José Peñín, and 97 points James Suckling

Production of Quiñón de Valmira is limited to one barrel of 500 and another of 300 liters.

This Quiñón de Valmira red wine is made from 100% Grenache from a vineyard of approximately 30 years and just 3 hectares in the place of Quinón de Valmira, in the municipality of Alfaro. Calocous and ferrous clay soils with fine sediments.

Made with 90% Garnacha grown in limestone soil, which gives this red wine an elegance and incredible flavor. The other 10% are from other red grape varieties from a single vineyard. Quiñón de Valmira received 98 points from Robert Parker, it is a very aromatic wine, with florals and spicy spices. In the mouth it has an excellent texture - elegant and long.

ABV: 13.5%

Bottle: 750 mL

View full details