Jump to product information
1 of 1

Pio Cesare L'Altro White Chardonnay 2021

Pio Cesare L'Altro White Chardonnay 2021

Year
Regular price €20.70
Regular price Sales price €20.70
On sale Sold off
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • Country: Italy
  • Region:
  • Producer: Pio Cesare
  • Type: White
  • Grapes: 100% Chardonnay
  • Oenologist: Paolo Fenocchio

92 points James Suckling

Producer: Since 1881, five generations of our Family have succeeded in guaranteeing and protecting the continuity in the quality and style of Pio Cesare wines.

Vinification:
75% on lees in stainless steel tanks, at low temperature. The remaining 25% is fermented in barrels and remains on the lees until February after harvest.
In stainless steel vats and barrels until bottling.
Tasting notes: A notable and refreshing white from the Langhe made by the famous Pio Cesare, it is mineral and fresh. An elegant and distinct wine to enjoy on hot days!

ABV: 13%

Bottle: 750 mL

View full details